POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blow up! take 2 (498kbu) : Blow up! take 2 (498kbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:36:00 EDT (-0400)
  Blow up! take 2 (498kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 14 Mar 2002 11:35:02
Message: <3c90d136@news.povray.org>
I've been looking at a little reference videos (real life, not holywood) and
they didn't have neither flashes nor shock waves, so I haven't added that to
the animation.

I've made the explosion less saturated and made the gravity for the dust
weaker so it fills a larger volume.

Naturally, feedback is still appreciated, only, I don't go for holywood like
effects.

Apart from experts like people in these groups, who are trained in noticing
flaws in CG effects, do you think this animation could fool anyone to think
it's real?

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)

Attachments: