POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hatblocks : Re: Hatblocks Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hatblocks
From: Shay
Date: 13 Mar 2002 10:10:12
Message: <3c8f6bd4$1@news.povray.org>
He should just use Pov. The whole group could be modeled in about 20
minutes. I would not suggest using primitives, as these shapes don't seem to
be regular enough. Meshes would be an easy way to model any of these, but
I'll bet someone will post some isosurfaces that will be even easier.

If I were that guy, I would find some good sliding calipers and model the
objects quickly and accurately with Povray.

 -Shay

Reuben Pearse <reu### [at] presence-systemscom> wrote in message