POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TB2 WIP [83kb] : Re: TB2 WIP [83kb] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TB2 WIP [83kb]
From: Tom Melly
Date: 13 Mar 2002 09:54:32
Message: <3c8f6828@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message news:3c8f64ee$1@news.povray.org...

> I couldn't find a picture of this object there. Could you provide some
> direction?

The site's been up and down today, but, once past the flash intro, try

craft profiles/thunderbird 2

better images avail if you download screensaver 3 from the downloads section.

Failing that, the google catagory
http://directory.google.com/Top/Regional/Europe/United_Kingdom/Arts_and_Entertai
nment/Television/Programmes/Science_Fiction/Gerry_Anderson/Thunderbirds/?tc=1

is pretty good

Here's an image from the show...

> The bottom section is the best CSG in the pic, IMO. The curves look very
> natural and seamless.
> Is this bottom section meant to ride in the open section of the ship? It
> doesn't look like a fit to me, but that might just be the angle.
>
>  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tb2.jpg' (27 KB)