POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosirty Needle [WIP] : Radiosirty Needle [WIP] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosirty Needle [WIP]
From: Corey Woodworth
Date: 13 Mar 2002 01:14:32
Message: <3c8eee48@news.povray.org>
Here is my 2nd model. It's an insulin syringe, the bottle and cap come next.
This is also my first try at global illumination. I'm not too happy with the
shadows but It took forever just to get rid of the artifacts. The materials
are kinda crappy too. Also needs an imagemap... gee.. looks like I'm FAR
from finished with this one. Any critiques welcome!

Corey

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'insulin.png' (164 KB)