POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: My first pic : Re: My first pic Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first pic
From: RAY
Date: 13 Mar 2002 00:58:26
Message: <3c8eea82$1@news.povray.org>
> ok, not REALLY my first pic, but my first pic that wasn't the genereic
> checkered floor and floatin' metal balls :)
We all start that way.
> resolution but It just takes so long with radiosity AND focal blur. Maybe
> later. Any critiques are welcome. Oh and does anyone know how I could wrap
> text around the wire?
Image map, or I think the object pigment in POV 3.5 might work.
Are you going to plug it into a TV and start playing Duck Hunt or what?

P.S. Not to say anything bad about such a good image, but if you want me to
super-critical, then round the corners ;) you can see the perfectly square
corners easily in this
P.P.S. As others have said don't post as a .bmp
Can Mac news-readers show Windows Bitmaps?