POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blow up! (230kbu) : Re: Blow up! (230kbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:34:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blow up! (230kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 12 Mar 2002 19:28:23
Message: <3c8e9d27@news.povray.org>
"Mahalis" wrote:
> Wow! This looks almost exactly like a vid taken from
> a helicopter!

Thanks, that's the effect I was going for. A little vturbulence added to the
look_at point and an angle controlled with a linear_spline does the trick.
And then intentionally encoded in a low quality...

The building is a photo mapped onto a plane and some boxes using my
illusion.inc file.

> Though, as others have commented, it could use a flash
> before the fireball and a shockwave.

Any reference material by any chance? I really have no idea what a shockwave
looks like in reality...

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)