POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oven : Re: Oven Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oven
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 12 Mar 2002 15:11:53
Message: <3c8e6109@news.povray.org>
It's been a long time JRG, nice to see you again.
I had the same (or very close) kitchen when I was a child.
Where did you find this photograph?.

Talking seriously, it's the best kitchen I've seen in my life,
superb modelling, texturing and lightning.

Fantastic work. Keep it up (pleaseeeee)
Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix