POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planet test (20kbu) : Re: Planet test (20kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet test (20kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 12 Mar 2002 13:13:40
Message: <3c8e4554@news.povray.org>
Christopher James Huff wrote in message ...
>Inverse sphere? Let me guess...containing the "atmosphere" so the fog
>doesn't actually extend out to the planet.

Yes

> I've never messed with fog,
>I'd just use media.

I'll try with media, might solve the outstanding problems I have with this

Gail
* gai### [at] mwebcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness    *