POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : hash marks : Re: hash marks Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hash marks
From: Vadim Sytnikov
Date: 12 Mar 2002 12:39:45
Message: <3c8e3d61@news.povray.org>
> Personally I like them. They simple split SDL into SD and L.

To get a better idea of what I'm talking about, just compare POV-Ray and
PolyRay scene description and include files... While POV-Ray is by far more
superior as a tool, it lacks PolyRay's elegance as a language (i.e.
regardless of what that language is capable of).

We're all artists inside... so does the above mentioned comparison strike a
chord, doesn't it?