POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dart : Re: Dart Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dart
From: Lieut Data
Date: 11 Mar 2002 17:33:57
Message: <3c8d30d5@news.povray.org>
"Jan Walzer" <jan### [at] lzernet> wrote in message
> it seams darts are also quite common objects to stat with POV ...

Makes me feel better :-)

> I did one, when I started, but I can't find it anymore ..
> maybe make the metal reflective, and give it some environment to reflect ?

Interesting idea! I plan on eventually including this object in my office
scene (WIP), which would provide the needed environment.

> I'm sure, about the tail .. are the flaps supposed, not to be
perpendicular

On these darts, yes the flaps are supposed to be slightly off perpendicular.

> otherwise: fine modeling and nice perspective ...
> Add some focal blur now ...

Again, an interesting idea... ill try it soon

Thanx!!!