POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another media sky : Re: Yet another media sky Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another media sky
From: Jide
Date: 11 Mar 2002 16:25:25
Message: <3c8d20c5$1@news.povray.org>
Jan Walzer wrote:

> Fake Fake .... Thats a photograph ....!!!

Thank you, thank you. This was my first AWESOME ROLEX accusation :)

I must point out though that if you look at the shadows you'll see I screwed
up. Before I left for school this morning I just randomly placed the only
lightsource in the scene and it ended up a bit too close (about 2.5*radius
of the planet)

--
-Jide