POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : n-body system : n-body system Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  n-body system
From: Draco
Date: 11 Mar 2002 00:03:56
Message: <3c8c3abc@news.povray.org>
This is the same setup as the previous post except I have introduced another
particle.  I have given each particle its own color to better see what is
going on.  The orange sphere is the particle that was added.  By the
addition off this one particle, the balance of the system is thrown off and
disintergrates into chaos very quickly.  The orange particle is initially at
rest at a distance and off the axis of the system.  Since it is not pulling
on all the other particles with the same force, the other particles
accelerate differently and the system is broken up.

Any comments are welcome.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '4an1+1.avi.dat' (129 KB)