POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG Text : CSG Text Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  CSG Text
From: Theo
Date: 10 Mar 2002 08:55:31
Message: <3c8b656a@news.povray.org>
Here is the entire alphabet build with CSG, it is all cylinders, spheres
and toruses. It differs from the text object in that it is real 3d.
I started working on this three years ago to render greeting cards to
family and friends. I also render project logo's and animations with these,
simple but eye-catching.
If there is interest, I'll publish the source.

Regards, Theo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'letterstvr_all.png' (223 KB) Download 'povraylogo.png' (27 KB)

Preview of image 'letterstvr_all.png'
letterstvr_all.png

Preview of image 'povraylogo.png'
povraylogo.png