POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some LEDs - I am modeling electronic components : Re: Some LEDs - I am modeling electronic components Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some LEDs - I am modeling electronic components
From: Hugo
Date: 8 Mar 2002 04:30:36
Message: <3c8884bc@news.povray.org>
May I ask a dumb question? (if not, please don't read on). Ok, why are you
having problems with getting the interior image to cast shadows? I can't see
the problem in that. Aside that, I always loved leds and my own attempt to
model them wasn't good. But these will be quite realistic! The textures just
need to be better and I look forward to see their light turn on.

Regards,
Hugo