POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First example of my HF macros : Re: First example of my HF macros Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First example of my HF macros
From: Hugo
Date: 7 Mar 2002 18:56:01
Message: <3c87fe11@news.povray.org>
You're obviously an expert, Tor!!  :o)  It's good we have people like you
here in the newsgroups. I appreciate all the math that has already been
coded into Pov and the great macros you people make. My contributions are
not really fancy in terms of demonstrating math.. I just tried to make a
tool that is easy to model with.. And for once, I feel I got further than
any prior attempts.. :o)  That makes my day, as people say.. But I'm not
finished. :o)

Hugo