POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For Hugo. Irregular mesh smoothing idea. : Re: Does this look right to you, ABX? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does this look right to you, ABX?
From: Hugo
Date: 6 Mar 2002 15:21:47
Message: <3c867a5b@news.povray.org>
Very good. Let me just add that I'm going to turn the heightfield data
around lathes and let them follow the path of splines. I don't know if this
is going to break the non-square type of mesh. It's still a grid. But these
turns will, of course, happen before normal calculations.

> This is really going to slow the macro down
I can always have both methods, and let the user decide which one to use.
:o)

Regards,
Hugo