POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For Hugo. Irregular mesh smoothing idea. : Re: Yeaah! I got it to work!! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yeaah! I got it to work!!
From: Hugo
Date: 6 Mar 2002 12:00:56
Message: <3c864b48$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the formulas and explanations, but I am not sure how to implement
them.. I like math too (more than I did in school!) but I'm not educated
enough to understand what ABX wrote.. I'd very much like to have the best
smoothing algoritm in my program.. If Shay codes it for personal use, maybe
I will get a copy too and some insight.  :o)  At the moment I'm
concentrating on another part of my macros that needs to be written before
the overall results will look good enough to open your eyes.  ;o)

Regards,
Hugo