POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my background (50 ko bu) : Re: my background (50 ko bu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my background (50 ko bu)
From: Shay
Date: 6 Mar 2002 10:50:23
Message: <3c863abf$1@news.povray.org>
My mistake. Really missed the big highlight in the middle of the shadow. The
glass looks funny to me, but it may be because I am used to seeing glass
objects with a pattern behind them that really highlites the ior and fading.

Your image is so clean and soft looking that I immediately assumed that it
was simpler than it actually is.

 -Shay

news:3C8### [at] xlstudiocom...