POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some LEDs - I am modeling electronic components : Re: Some LEDs - I am modeling electronic components Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some LEDs - I am modeling electronic components
From: ZSpider
Date: 5 Mar 2002 16:52:48
Message: <3c853e30$1@news.povray.org>
>chris said:
> "ZSpider"? Are you the "Spider" that used to hang out on these groups?

i've been posting off and on for about 3 years, chris, but i've
either been zspider or miker.  if the guy you are thinking about
was knowledgable, then i definitely wasn't him.  hahaha.  thanks
for looking for your schematic include file.  mostly i think of
silicon stuff nowadays, but now i remember somebody a while
ago had a very nice render of some old time tubes.

thanks, miker