POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For Hugo. Irregular mesh smoothing idea. : Re: For Hugo. Irregular mesh smoothing idea. Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For Hugo. Irregular mesh smoothing idea.
From: Shay
Date: 5 Mar 2002 16:40:30
Message: <3c853b4e$1@news.povray.org>
Things are a little slow at work, so I wrote a new version. New version uses
a height-field only optimised method for finding the triangle areas, so it
is very fast and finds the weighted normal. New version also creates a
#mesh2 output file. I am very busy now so will post the source in a few
minutes when I have time.

 -Shay