POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 4Elements : Re: 4Elements Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4Elements
From: Shay
Date: 3 Mar 2002 12:55:34
Message: <3c826396$1@news.povray.org>
When I first saw this scene, I though, "not bad, poser models,
height-fields, typical stuff." Then I scrolled down to the bottom and saw
how the lilly pads set off the entire picture and thought, "Wow! Damn! this
guy is a MASTER of color and contrast!"

It was only after the energy of the colors in the scene grabbed my attention
that I took the time to notice the interesting details like the butterflies
and the nice stones on the coast. I want to see how color and font is used
in the title and hope that these elements work to the advantage of your
cover art.

 -Shay

"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message