POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WwW - help! (50K) : Re: WwW - help! - Contrast corrected version aprox (90 k) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WwW - help! - Contrast corrected version aprox (90 k)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 28 Feb 2002 20:53:56
Message: <3c7edf34@news.povray.org>
Well I agree with some of the others about perhaps adding something in the
water to give the scene some tension or something, also the pipes are too
red. However you might also want to play around with your
lighting/gamma/radiosity settings. Here is an autocontrast corrected version
I whiped up in photoshop I think it is a big improvement.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'World_autocontrast.jpg' (94 KB)

Preview of image 'World_autocontrast.jpg'
World_autocontrast.jpg