POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rest your head : Re: Rest your head Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rest your head
Date: 28 Feb 2002 02:16:52
Message: <3c7dd964$1@news.povray.org>
Very nice, clean scene. And since I love spheres I like this pic too :-))

The floor reminds me to a bathroom in a hotel. Don't know why. Possibly once
I had a room in a hotel with a similar pattern.

Are the black tiles just black or are they holes? The don't have any
reflection. Look like a black hole. If there is a tile it might get a tiny
bit more realistic if there is some reflection on them. Especially in the
bright area to the lower right.
What about a bit of soap and some water? *g*

regards
SY