POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : morphing Fourier-Iso : Re: morphing Fourier-Iso Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:35:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: morphing Fourier-Iso
From: Thies Heidecke
Date: 28 Feb 2002 01:37:14
Message: <3c7dd01a@news.povray.org>
"Apache" <apa### [at] yahoocom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Looks like some kind of fade-over to me   :-)
> Maybe using some way of moving control points would produce more morph-like
> animations. Imagine morphing 2dimensional pictures instead of fading them
> from one into another. But this time it should be 3dimensional instead of
> 2dimensional :-)

hmm, yes you're right, it's a kind of fade-over of the two fourier-functions.
That was my goal, i didn't want to (and couldn't ;) )make a NURBS(or whatever)
-like morphing. Perhaps it doesn't look so good with these two shapes, but i
think with more 'real' and more similar objects it will look fine.

> regards,
> Apache
> http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/

Greetings