POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Particle Systems : Re: Particle Systems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle Systems
From: jimbobjim
Date: 27 Feb 2002 11:32:48
Message: <3c7d0a30@news.povray.org>
A while ago I was modelling some two-phase fluid dynamics thing and found
this book indispensable:

W.C. Hinds, "Aerosol Technology, Properties, Behaviour and Measurement of
Airborne Particles", John Wiley and Sons 1982

I also remember reading a paper which described this sort of this and I
thought I had a copy, but it seems to have disappeared, along with a CD of
my work which contained references to the paper. If it turns up, I'll post
it...

Hope this helps

Jim