POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Garden for My Lady : Re: A Garden for My Lady Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Garden for My Lady
From: Barron Gillon
Date: 25 Feb 2002 21:43:21
Message: <3c7af649@news.povray.org>
I agree, the bridge seems a bit off.  for one thing, it is bright red, and
jumps out at you, while the rest is a kind of soothing, cool green or
bluish.  Also, it looks oriental to me, like you would see in a japaneese
garden.  Those tend to be very calm ordered, while this scene is more open,
wild, or something.  Plus, it is sitting in front of the white gazeebo, and
they don't seem to match at all.
I think you're being to hard on yourself.  I would love to be able to create
something like this!  Excelent scene!

Barron