POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : first tests with 4th order RK (clothing) : first tests with 4th order RK (clothing) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:33:43 EDT (-0400)
  first tests with 4th order RK (clothing)
From: Apache
Date: 25 Feb 2002 19:28:13
Message: <3c7ad69d$1@news.povray.org>
Finally managed to get some time to implement 4th order Runge-Kutta for an
improved clothing animation program. I started all over again, from scratch.
No cloth-cloth or cloth-solid collission testing yet. That will come later.

This message includes one of the test animations. The higher quality
animation is available at
http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/cloth07test3_640x480.divx412.avi
(787,532 bytes)or
http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/cloth07test3_640x480.mpg (1,282,052
bytes).

Check http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/ for more animations. The
cloth07 series is the latest series, created using the Runge-Kutta method I
mentioned above.

And please don't ask me why I positioned that piece of sheet nearby the top
edge of the screen   ;-)