POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Garden for My Lady : Re: A Garden for My Lady Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Garden for My Lady
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 24 Feb 2002 15:19:30
Message: <3c794ad2$1@news.povray.org>
> I'm afraid this doesn't quite work. Don't know why - tried a hundred or
two variations with no sucess.

Hi Mick,

my own work anymore. This image has so much potential.

This said I see similar problems. So it seems you use a "fast grass" like

the purple flowers. But otherwise ...

For me the real problem is the color saturation of the bridge, butterflies
and the vase, which is too deep. Otherwise the girl is too pale.

Some minor problems:

water is too clear,
some scale problems and
the trees need a darker underground and a greater variation of angle.

Norbert