POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5 : Re: problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:57:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5
From: anoop
Date: 23 Feb 2002 00:08:20
Message: <3c7723c4@news.povray.org>
Hi Keith,

"Keith Hull" <kei### [at] totalisecouk> wrote in message

render? Try just
> exporting the pov file and then rendering by hand, let me know what the
> error message is in Povray.

You were right. Two reasons: First, I'd forgotten to copy the required
maketree files to the Povray 3.4 include folder (!!!) Second, a line
(version unofficial Megapov 0.6) had to be commented out of the maketree.pov
file. Works fine now.

Tha problem with sPatch export was probably the problem with the last beta
and patches; I'll try it today. Maybe, with the changes Lutz suggested,
it'll work.

Thanks very much, both.
    -Anoop