POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5 : Re: problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:47:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5
From: anoop
Date: 22 Feb 2002 03:20:40
Message: <3c75ff58@news.povray.org>
"Keith Hull" <kei### [at] totalisecouk> wrote in message
> Hi Anoop,
>
> Moray. Presumably this only happens when you try to render? Try just
> exporting the pov file and then rendering by hand, let me know what the
> error message is in Povray.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks. Will do that. Rereading the previous post to mine (about patch
trouble) I think it could be a problem with patches (changed syntax). Bezier
patches, as also objects imported through Hamaptch also badly crash Povray
3.5. (And slow down Moray to a crawl, even after C-A-D ing Povray.)

Thanks again,
    -anoop