POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's not friday, and it's not meant to be an abstract, but anyway... : Re: It's not friday, and it's not meant to be an abstract, but anyway... Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's not friday, and it's not meant to be an abstract, but anyway...
From: Tek
Date: 21 Feb 2002 19:22:28
Message: <3c758f44$1@news.povray.org>
Well it depends what type of media you're using. If you're using POV 3.5 it
defaults to method 3, but in megapov it uses method 1 by default IIRC. I'm using
3.5, so you should probably just put "method 3" somewhere in the media
statement.

For reference, I'll put the source in p.b.s-f :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com