POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Magic Lamp 2 (particle system) : Magic Lamp 2 (particle system) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Magic Lamp 2 (particle system)
From: Rune
Date: 21 Feb 2002 12:49:47
Message: <3c75333b@news.povray.org>
In this animation I've tried to use textured discs instead of media glows. I
personally think it enhances the magic feel - what do you think? Of course
the disadvantage is that it doesn't work in reflections and refractions...

By the way, two of the animations on my website "Wild Hose" and "Flow" have
been updated with more realistic textures. They had a solid blue texture
before. They're quite a bit down the page here:
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/anims/anims.html

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)

Attachments: