POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SEM texture that works : Re: SEM texture that works Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SEM texture that works
Date: 19 Feb 2002 13:19:45
Message: <3c729741@news.povray.org>
> modeler that I am using (wings) doesn't have an option of introducing
noise
> or turbulence into the mesh. Any ideas on how to perturb a mesh or mesh2

I see.
I never use modellers, all the meshes I use are created by using macros. As
soon as you have the triangle coordinates it is easy to adjust the
triangle's coordinates and normals. This gets difficult if you have just an
include file of abitrary structure.

I guess SEM means scanning electron microscope?
What will the final shape be for which you want to use this texture?

regards,
SY