POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beholder. Done (for now) (90kbu) : Re: Beholder. Done (for now) (90kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beholder. Done (for now) (90kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 19 Feb 2002 13:18:44
Message: <3c729704@news.povray.org>
For those who don't play ADnD and missed my previous posting
here's a description of a beholder. From the ADnD monster manual

For those who don't know, here's the description of the beholder from the
AD&D
monsterous manual

"The beholder is the stuff of nightmares. This creature, also called the
sphere of many eyes or the eye tyrant, appears as a large orb
dominated by a central eyeand a large toothy maw, has 10 smaller
eyes on stalks sprouting from the top of the orb. Among adventurers,
beholders are known as deadly adversaries. They are capable of
shooting magical beams from their eyes

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*