POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An anglyphic stereoscopic valentine : Re: An anglyphic stereoscopic valentine Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An anglyphic stereoscopic valentine
From: GrimDude
Date: 18 Feb 2002 21:19:52
Message: <3c71b648@news.povray.org>
The ratio I mentioned was in reference to the distance from the camera to the center
(normalized location) of your viewed object
without modifying the Pov camera. It does require the creation of two separate images,
and then a merging of the two via
post-processing. Dave's Targa Animator used to be quite excellent for this (having a
specific switch for just that), but I believe
with the 32-bit version it has lost some functionality.

Grim