POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mountains (68kbu) : Re: Mountains (68kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mountains (68kbu)
From: Tom Melly
Date: 18 Feb 2002 12:26:37
Message: <3c71394d$1@news.povray.org>
"Josh English" <eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote in message

<snip>

The trees don't look right - they seem very two dimensional, the base trunk
(i.e. the trunk w/o foliage) seems to long, and in general they seem too
regular. Also, IMHO, they are scaled about *2 larger than I would expect.

I noticed working on my current IRTC entry that it is hard to get away with
simple fir trees even at a great distance.