POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Heun's Method (WIP) (MPEG1) : Re: Heun's Method (WIP) (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heun's Method (WIP) (MPEG1)
Date: 18 Feb 2002 02:09:21
Message: <3c70a8a1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message
> Wo-o-ow!
>
> Just like looking at the real thing! :D
>
> I just can't wait to see the more complex animation!
>
> Rune

Thanks!!!

Well... I left the computer running with very fine settings (much more
precision and a much finer mesh) but I forgot to turn on my primitive
cloth-cloth collision detection... However I think I put it TOO much
precision as it had only finished 336 frames in 48 hours!!!! I'll put the
computer to render the frames this night and I'll post it tomorrow in the
morning, I hope it will look good.

Thanks again for your nice comments!

Fernando.