POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Particle System Explosion 2 : Re: Particle System Explosion 2 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:33:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle System Explosion 2
From: Rune
Date: 15 Feb 2002 06:49:15
Message: <3c6cf5bb@news.povray.org>
"Mark James Lewin" wrote:
> If my systems ever get released, my demos will not be flashy.
> Rather, they will show the capabilities, and maybe make those
> more artistic than myself think "yeah, that's sort of what I
> want. I wonder whether I can make it do that, but with more
> smoke and... and... and..." and anything else they can think of.

That's sort of the case with my demos too, but I'd still like to make them
just a little flashy. And if it doesn't make the demos too complicated, it
doesn't hurt if they're very flashy.

There's a little marketing man hidden inside me. He wants to make things
look good and appealing to people's feelings rather than their common
sense... ;)

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Jan 20)