POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Serpent of the See WIP - Seeschlange RA.jpg (99kbbu) : Re: Serpent of the See WIP - Seeschlange RA.jpg (99kbbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Serpent of the See WIP - Seeschlange RA.jpg (99kbbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 14 Feb 2002 16:21:36
Message: <3c6c2a60@news.povray.org>
Shay schrieb in Nachricht <3c6be22e$1@news.povray.org>...
>Swim, Pee-Wee Herman. Swim for your life.
>
>Seriously, nice pic. Since the ship looks much better than the serpent,
>perhaps finding an arrangement that shows more of the ship and less of the
>serpent would make the picture better.

He, this one is called "serpent of the sea" (oops another mistake in one of
my subject lines :-})! If you want the nice ship have a look at
http://marc-hendrik.bremer.bei.t-online.de/bilder/Schiff1024x768.jpg (173
kb).
Actually, the longer I work with the model the more I notice all the
mistakes I made in it. Things don't fit together and such. I think I'll fix
all that when I port it to v3.5 - perhaps.

Marc-Hendrik