POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robot Hand (jpg 100k) : Re: Robot Hand (jpg 100k) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot Hand (jpg 100k)
From: Mark Hanford
Date: 14 Feb 2002 15:44:43
Message: <3c6c21bb@news.povray.org>
Sorry, it's all I had to hand (hahahaha)

Actually, the components came from a totally different project, and were
modelled from real bits I had lying around here from some old school
projects (more than a few years old...)

Mark Hanford
http://www.mrhanford.com/povray

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...