POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Serpent of the See WIP - Seeschlange RA.jpg (99kbbu) : Serpent of the See WIP - Seeschlange RA.jpg (99kbbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Serpent of the See WIP - Seeschlange RA.jpg (99kbbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 14 Feb 2002 03:03:24
Message: <3c6b6f4c@news.povray.org>
Hi!

After some time, I'm at another image. I would like to hear some comments
about it.
The watertexture is mostly by Christoph Hormann, the serpent's head is part
of a poser dragon I downloaded sometimes somewhere and that guy in the front
is obviously a poser man, too.

I rendered this in Megapov 0.6a, 'cause the changes in the isosurface-syntax
kept me from using the ship model in the beta versions of 3.5. I started to
convert it to the new syntax, but than it was changed again. Now I'll wait
until the final version.

I already made some changes to guy in the foreground (rotated him to hide
the right arm, changed eyebrow and lip color).

Should I lower the camera to break the waterline with the mans head?

This image took about 5h to trace on my PII 450.

Greetings,

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: