POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rotoscope for facial construction based on Poser3 head. : Rotoscope for facial construction based on Poser3 head. Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Rotoscope for facial construction based on Poser3 head.
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 13 Feb 2002 21:04:25
Message: <3c6b1b29@news.povray.org>
You can use this as a background image as you try to construct an
anatomically proportional head.  I had been trying to figure out how to
get this for years: at one point I considered photographs of a styrofoam
head with magic marker dots on it....

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'posiecorel5.jpg' (68 KB)