POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another narnia image : Re: Another narnia image Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another narnia image
From: Tek
Date: 12 Feb 2002 20:38:25
Message: <3c69c391@news.povray.org>
I think that problem is partly caused by the snow surface being perfectly
smooth. I think the footprints look better on the snow that's near the wardrobe,
because it's a blob with lots of particles in it. I'll play with it and see if I
can improve it.

And maybe I'll and a bit of randomness to the position of the prints, they
currently occur exactly once every 25cm :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com