POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do you test your objects, people? : Re: How do you test your objects, people? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you test your objects, people?
From: Mark Hanford
Date: 11 Feb 2002 16:36:24
Message: <3c683958$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks, (both to yourself and to Warp) I think my sky was probably a bit too
soft - causing odd looking "stains" on objects due to the clouds.  The other
extreme seems to be your example, where the demonic red sky does odd things,
but I get your point :)

I'll try mucking about with various textures and see how it goes.  Most of
my objects are indoor things, but the principle still applies.

I might adapt my Shed scene (see web) for use as a lab...

Mark Hanford
http://www.mrhanford.com/povray

PS.  At the risk of sounding odd, I have been browsing these ng's since I
started POV'ing, and both of your work's (as in both of you, not your two
works :) have stood out and been a target to aim for...current hit rate is
about 0, but you never know...