POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 3 (144 Kb) : WIP WwW 3 (144 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  WIP WwW 3 (144 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 11 Feb 2002 16:35:25
Message: <3c68391d@news.povray.org>
Hi all:

I've been working hard in the scene (even though is not complete), and
almost everything is here (except for the kid, some drawings in the board,
one or two toys...) but you can get the feeling.
The carpet is a 16 colours gif map with a material map (to make me able to
use the fur macro by Rune in each subtexture).
Everything is done with Moray and Hamapatch.
The alien was done following Shay's comments. I think it gives a story to
the scene. I know it looks cartoonish, but I have decided to make it as a
kid would imagine it, not as we (adults) do.
The render has been done with Povray 3.1g, since beta 11 doesn't admit
commas in bicubic patches, and with a pointlight in the ceiling (lightning
will change in the final render).
Well, any final suggestion, comments...?
Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet