POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Curtain and moving sphere WIP (MPEG1) : Curtain and moving sphere WIP (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:30:03 EDT (-0400)
  Curtain and moving sphere WIP (MPEG1)
Date: 10 Feb 2002 20:36:46
Message: <3c67202e@news.povray.org>
This is my first attempt of a simple dynamic environment, in which a sphere
moves and pushes the cloth. It took almost 6 hours to simulate and about 1
hour to render.

I had to use much more stronger forces, because the hanging curtain was
stretching itself too much. Therefore I had also to take much smaller time
steps.

I still have to fix many things... for example, the gravity is too weak...

I hope you like it,

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: