POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bicubic Patch bug : Re: Bicubic Patch bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bicubic Patch bug
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 10 Feb 2002 15:02:31
Message: <3c66d1d7@news.povray.org>

news:3c6663d6$4@news.povray.org...
> While cleaning out remaining junk from the rbezier patch I accidently
cleared
> out the parsing of commas as well.  Commas will be allowed again in beta
12.

I've removed all the commas. The scene parses and renders, but no object
appears on the screen. On povray 3.1, Megapov 0.7 and beta 10 I obtained a
white object (and you will get it if you try). With beta 11 only a black
screen.
Any ideas?

> For now, just remove them - your scene will still work (and continue to
work
> as all commas are optional).

 Sorry to hear that, 'cause it means I can't work with my scene for the IRTC
with the new beta.
The reason is that I have a lot of bezier patches to edit, and all of them
have commas (as that's the way moray and hamapatch exports bezier patches to
pov).
Let's see if I can make beta 10 work again.

Thank you for the explanation.
Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix