POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1) : Re: Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:35:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 9 Feb 2002 19:27:51
Message: <3c65be87@news.povray.org>
This looks better and better! :)

Have you considered using a second, third or fourth order Runge-Kutta
integration scheme? It is much more stable than Euler-integration (which is
intrisically unstable) and only requires a little more programming. Once
done, it's certainly worth the while...

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Runge-KuttaMethod.html

Regards,
Simen Kvaal.