POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1) : Re: Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:30:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1)
Date: 9 Feb 2002 14:37:03
Message: <3c657a5f@news.povray.org>
Thanks Tony,

Yes, I was able to chat once with Apache by ICQ, but I had to reinstall
Windows again and I lost his ICQ number. Apache: can you give me your ICQ
number, please?

I'm glad you liked it. Please remember that this is just an experiment which
turned out to be decent enough to post it!

Thanks for your comments,

Fernando.

"Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg> wrote in message
> It would be even more interesting if you dropped the cloth from higher up,
> and it was already slightly crumpled before hitting the sphere. It's kinda
> awkward when you see a flat cloth just hanging in the air like that.
Anyway,