POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1) : Re: Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sorry, I'm still obsessed with cloths (MPEG1)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 9 Feb 2002 12:51:23
Message: <3c65619b@news.povray.org>
It would be even more interesting if you dropped the cloth from higher up,
and it was already slightly crumpled before hitting the sphere. It's kinda
awkward when you see a flat cloth just hanging in the air like that. Anyway,
very nice work. Have you and Apache communicated? I think it would be best
to combine your efforts than to go your own separate ways...